Sovereign Cloud Australia Pty Ltd ACN 611 181 830 (we, us or our) recognises that your privacy is very important and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect from you. To the extent that we are bound to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), the purpose of this statement is to advise you that we may collect, use and disclose various personal information about you, including your name, gender, postcode and contact details (including phone numbers and email addresses) and possibly financial information, including your banking information and credit history. Where possible, we will collect your personal information directly from you, however on occasion we may need to collect personal information about you from credit reporting agencies.
This collection is for the purposes of providing services to you, facilitating our internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal and regulatory requirements, providing you with information about us and the services that we, or our related entities or organisations that we have affiliations with, offer that may be of interest to you.
In order to provide services to you, we may disclose your personal information to:
- service providers, who assist us in operating our business;
- our employees, contractors, related entities and other organisations with whom we have affiliations;
- financial institutions for the purpose of payment processing;
- credit reporting bodies, other credit providers, and third parties to whom we assign your debt;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us;
- the police, any relevant authority or enforcement body, or your Internet Service Provider or network administrator;
- third parties where required by law, binding regulation or court order;
- a purchaser of the assets and operations of our business, if those assets and operations are purchased as a going concern; and
- third parties otherwise with your consent,
from time to time.
If the personal information you provide to us is incomplete or inaccurate, we may not be able to provide you with the services you are seeking. It is up to you to update your personal information. If you are unable to update your personal information held by us yourself you must notify us of the changes as soon as reasonably practicable.
We may also collect, use, hold and disclose certain credit related information about you. We may collect such credit related information from, and disclose credit related information to, credit reporting bodies and other entities that provide credit directly to you. For more information, please see our specific Credit Reporting Collection Statement.
We may hold personal information about you in, or may disclose this information to third party service providers located in one or more overseas countries. Your personal information may be held in the United States of America, Ireland, and New Zealand. If your personal information is held in other overseas countries in the future we will update this collection statement.
Address: PO Box 5511, Kingston, ACT, 2604
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org